Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Apparently all of my crafting time is getting eaten up by Mario themed things! I'm making a cross stitch patern for some friends of ours that just had their first baby. They've decorated their room in a Super Mario theme, so I put my quilt pattern and character patterns to good use. This is the design I came up with:

I have a bunch of other characters I could use on something like this. My husband now wants one of these for himself as well as the quilt I'm still working on. I told him I'd be finishing up this one first, then finishing up his quilt and then start working on his Mario cross stitch. I think he'll survive, and this way he'll have plenty of time to design which characters he wants where and what he wants the back ground colors to be.

This is how the project looks part-way through...

Once I have it all put together I'll put up a new picture of the whole project. All finished it will be a square project, probably about 5"x5" or 6"x6". I think finding a picture frame to fit the project will be the hardest part. Happy crafting!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you're an inspiration! What a great blog. I'm getting ready to teach another quilt class. Glad to see you quilting!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...