Monday, March 25, 2013

March Madness!

Hello everyone! It seems like I've been doing some scrambling around recently to get all of my March commitments done. It's been my own version of March Madness around here. Besides working during the week and then working out for about 2 hours every night I have managed to squeeze in some sewing. Here's what I've been working on:

I'm in a spring mug rug swap, so I finally have those put together. I need to add a label on to the back yet and then I can get them off in the mail! :) I hope my partner likes them. I used the tulip tutorial from Bee in My Bonnet.


I still need to put together a crafty package for the March Package Pals through C.R.A.F.T., but I know what I'm going to send out at least. And, I still need to put together the Color Bee Shocked block for March as well. I've got 2 star blocks planned, but we'll see if I get both of them done. It's going to be a mad dash to the end of the month this week for sure!

But, my largest finish that is coming up for March 31st is my over the rainbow quilt. I've got it all quilted up and all of the tails tucked in. Now I just need to make the binding and stitch that on!!! Here's some pics of the quilt.





So, have you been scrambling around this March? I'm hoping spring is just around the corner. I have high hopes for April since I'm still seeing snow flurries here this week. :(

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh I love your little mug rugs....then I saw your quilt!!!! heavens that is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your over the rainbow quilt turned out fantastic! Congratulations!!!

    Fawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow quilt. Can't beat bright colours on back :)
    Love the thread you've picked for quilting it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Over the Rainbow quilt is BEAUTIFUL! Cannot wait to see it with the binding. I hear ya on the March Madness.... it has finally calmed down.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...