Sunday, May 12, 2013

Guest Blogger!

Hi everyone and happy Mother's Day! I apologize for being MIA on the blog for a while. This past week in particular was tough for me to balance everything as I had a family funeral (my grandfather-in-law passed away last week Friday) and I was the Matron of Honor in a wedding yesterday! So, please bear with me as I get my schedule back in order. :) I promise I'll get up some more posts before we go on vacation in a couple weeks!

Today, however, I am a guest blogger over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for the Hands2Help charity quilt challenge. Please head on over there if you'd like to see what I've been up to recently and for a great banana bread recipe. Happy quilting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...