Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Butterfly Baby Quilt Finished

Hello everyone!

I have finished my butterfly quilt and wanted to show it off to you all. All finished it is 38 x 40 inches and I love it!


I used all free motion quilting on this one. I did a squiggle in each butterfly in coordinating thread. In the sashing I did a heart motif and also used that in the borders. Here's a close up of the quilting:


For the back I used this super cute argyle print. I still have some more left so I can use it on some more projects.


So, I have decided to sell this little quilt and have opened an Etsy shop. I don't have much in there right now, just this quilt and some blank note cards that I put together. If you want to check it out, you can see my shop here. It's called CraftieBunny. Hopefully I can start making more things to put in there. :)

I've also finished my Double Irish Chain Quilt, but I'll save that for another post. It is enjoying itself on our bed for now. Anyway, what have you all been up to?

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable -- I love the mix of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some awesome butterflies! And I really admire your turkey cross-stitch, it's so bright and festive, hard to believe it's almost Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brandy! The year is quickly coming to a close. Soon it will be Christmas and then I'll really be running around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen - I love this quilt, it is so cute and just perfect for a baby quilt! I love the quilting of the little hearts, that is such a nice touch! I also like all the bright colors including the fabric you used on the back. What a great idea to open up an Etsy shop. Can't wait to see some of these awesome projects in person! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...