Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Project Update

Hello everyone! Progress is being made on my scrappy Valentine project. 


Lots and lots of squares ready to be sewn together. 


All laid out and happy. 


My fingers look pretty chubby in this photo, but rockin' a red nail for the project. :)


Six done and three more to go! I really love it. I think I'll border this whole thing out in red for 3 inches and make it 60" x 60". Believe it or not though, I don't have a piece of red fabric large enough to get me the full border, so I'll have to take a trip to the fabric store. :) 

Happy sewing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Took me a sec to realize there is a heart in those stars..doh! VERY clever and they are so fun to look at! Hope you are able to get the red fabric you need soon...hate when that happens to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...